Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tomb of Darkness

Tomb of Darkness... This is what the comic series Beware! turned into after issue 8. The series reprints a lot of horror stories originally found in all the old 1950s Pre-super-hero-era Marvel comics when it was called Atlas (actually Atlas was the distribution company's name but hey - and we are talking the Atlas comics with the globe logo on them not the funky letter A logo, that company came along later.) Comics such as Adventures into Terror, Adventures into Weird Worlds, Strange Tales, Mystic, and others. Anyway, Tomb of Horrors ran to issue 23 and then Marvel gave it the ax.








Here are the Tomb of Horror issues (see Beware! for issues 1-8)


in comments...
|
|
V

3 comments:

Azathoth said...

5-part DL ---> Part1, Part2, Part3, Part4, Part5,

Anonymous said...

Thanks Very Much
¿Do you have More Terror comic Collections?
Thanks

Azathoth said...

I have some, not a whole lot - I lost most of my stuff when my main hard drive and the one I was using to backup to both managed to die within a month of each other. I do have some more posts planned however.