
In 2002 a low budget short film based on the legendary Lobo christmas comic, "The Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special," materialized. The action and effects are severely limited by it being a low budget film but its still pretty good.
It stars Andrew Bryniarski (the new 'Leatherface') as Lobo and he plays the part pretty well - probably better than anyone will in the Lobo feature film that is supposedly in the works that is supposedly trying to hit a wimpy non-main-manish PG-13 rating (PG-13 Lobo?? What a buncha pansy bastitches!)
Here's the film, enjoy:



1 comment:
Amazing, I had no idea such a thing existed. The look of the whole thing is right on, too. I hope, should that big budget feature ever see the light of day, they include generous helpings of Lobo's over the top violence. I mean, you know, really ham it up. Anyway, thanks!
Post a Comment