
Beware! was a short lived Marvel horror monster title which ran from Feb 1973 to Nov 1976. It changed names to Tomb of Darkness at issue #9 and ran to a grand total of 23 issues - another victim of Marvel's almost superhuman propensity to squash any decent supernatural fiction title just as its getting going. Presented here are the 8 issues of the original Beware! title. I might do the Tomb of Darkness issues later, if there is any interest?
link in comments section...
|
|
V

3 comments:
Hi
I am interested in tomb of darkness
Thanks if you post them
Cool, I don't think I've ever heard of Beware before. Downloading now:)
terrorynadamas: I'll try to get around to the tomb of darkness at some point soon. I've been on a kind of major Japanese music binge over on the audio blog that seems to have gotten a wee bit out of control and has been consuming all my time - once I work my way through the mighty pile of uploads I have been working on for that I'll climb back into the dungeon for a bit.
phelpster: I found a lot of great stuff on your blog so I'm very glad I could come up with something new to you and give back a bit!
Post a Comment