Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to the Dreaming

Ok, at this time don't expect much content here. I mostly just joined blogger so I could comment on some other blogs as I already have another blog elsewhere which I have been neglecting due to a mess of misfortune going on in my offline life and I need to sort that one out first and then figure out what I want to do exactly with two blogs but rest assured I will eventually post something or other here as I believe you don't name a website referencing the works of HPL master of horrors and then do nothing with it - 'tis disrespectful... and annoying as I tried out a ton of blog names such as Azathoth, Leng, Plateau-of-Leng, etc. before finally having to settle for Azathoths-Abode as they were all taken and the owners have essentially done nothing whatsoever with them - such a waste of good Lovecraftian blog names :(

No comments: