Friday, October 30, 2009

H-Night Final Countdown *01* - Azathoth's Halloween Frightcast



If you want, you can listen to a podcast of sounds and music I put together really quick for Halloween this year. I call it Halloween Frightcast.

You can also listen to my other holiday themed podcasts (which are in all honesty better because I had more time to make them) if you want, but don't do it on Halloween - really Christmas junk starts too bloody early already without you listening to Christmas stuff on Halloween.

And you can find my Halloween compilations from last year over HERE.

2 comments:

Phillyradiogeek said...

Last year, a radio station here in Philadelphia flipped to an all-Christmas format--on Halloween night. My family actually heard Christmas songs on the radio as we were on our way to my parents' house to go trick-or-treating. Insane!

Azathoth said...

Christmas needs to stay firmly on the other side of Thanksgiving.