Thursday, October 1, 2009

H-Minus 30 and counting... The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1980)

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (1980)

The 1980 made for TV adaptation of Washington Irving's classic ghost story, with Jeff Goldblum as nerdish Ichabod Crane, Dick Butkus an appropriately nasty Brom Bones, and Meg Foster as the spirited Katrina van Tassel.

part 01:


part 02:


part 03:


part 04:


part 05:


part 06:


part 07:


part 08:


part 09:


part 10:

3 comments:

John Rozum said...

I always say that the Halloween season isn't official until the Headless Horseman makes an appearance. Thanks for making the season official.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Awesome! I always loved this when it came on every year as a kid. Alas, I never see it on TV anymore. Thanks for posting!

Azathoth said...

I proclaim it is officially time for all the creatures of the night to come forth and scare the crap out of ye squishy hu-man thingies! ;)

---

Ya this one seems rather obscure, not sure why. I find most everything with Dick Butkus in it to be a riot myself.