Wednesday, October 1, 2008

H-Minus 30: Nosferatu

The countdown to Halloween is on. Here's a classic film to help set the mood: The original 1922 Nosferatu





Also, look on the Plateau of Leng for more Nosferatu-flavored goodness...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nosferatu always amazed me. It totally embodies what I think a vampire would look like.

John Rozum said...

I agree with Shawn. They've never topped the Nosferatu look. This is the perfect movie to either begin, or close the Halloween season with. It's even better when you get to see it on the big screen with live organ accompaniment on Halloween night.

Azathoth said...

I usually go for watching an entire series on Halloween night (last year it was night of the living dead, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, etc. Before that it was all the Nightmare on Elm Streets - except that New Nightmare blasphemy.)